I recently started a Bible study with an amazing group of ladies. I’m really enjoying doing life with them and I’m really enjoying the study book itself. This is just a little part of it that I loved! It is a way to equip ourselves with scripture in everyday life situations. If I’ve learned anything from this study so far it is ALWAYS come back to the word for answers.
Because I am in Christ
When I feel unlovable, I can know
- I am deeply loved (Col 3:12)
- Nothing can separate me from the love of Christ (Romans 8:38-39)
When I cannot accept myself, I can know
- He created me as I am (Ps. 139:13-15).
- He is in the process of conforming me into the image of His Son (Rom. 8:29)
When I feel weak and inadequate, I can know
- I am complete in Him (Col 2:10)
- He has given me everything I need for life and godliness (2 Pet 1:3)
- I can depend upon His strength (Phil 4:13)
When I feel alone, I can know
- He is always with me (Ps. 139: 5-12)
- I have access to the Father in prayer (Heb 10:19)
- He will never forsake me (Heb 13:5; Ps. 27:10)
When I am worried, I can know
- -I do not have to be anxious about anything and can have His peace (Phil 4:6-7).
- I can give my cares to Him (1 Pet. 5:6-7)
When I am fearful, I can know
- I can trust Him to take care of me (Ps. 91).
- He is with me in every trial I face (Isa. 43: 1-3)
When I am tempted to do wrong, I can know
- I have power over sin through the Holy Spirit (Rom. 6:14).
- I have a choice to serve sin or serve God (Rom. 6:1).
When I feel condemned, I can know
- I am totally forgiven for all my sins, past, present, and future (Col. 2: 13-14).
- I will not face condemnation (Rom. 8:11).
- I stand in His mercy (1Pet 2:10).
When I feel like giving up, I can know
- He is working everything in my life together for good (Rom 8:28).
- My current suffering is not worthy to be compared with the glory that I will experience in His presence (Rom. 8:18).